- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 12 YEARS
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACTING US
- LAST REVISION DATE
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, we collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we may collect include:
· Information you provide: We may collect and store personal information you enter in our Service or provide to us in some other manner, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, and username. In order to create, edit your video, the App accesses your photographs, videos and music library stored on your mobile device, on third party websites where they are stored, or other places they may be stored. We may also collect any communications between you and Punjabi Video Status, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the App (e.g.contests, promotions, surveys, etc.).
· User Content: We collect your personal information contained in any User Content you create, share, store or submit to the App, which may include photo, video or other image files, music works, sound recording, narration, written forum comments, information, data, text, scripts, graphics and interactive features generated, provided or otherwise made accessible by Punjabi Video Status.
· Information we receive from social networking sites: When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you login and share through Facebook and others, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Service.
· Information about others: With your permission, Punjabi Video Status may access your contact list available on your mobile device in order to share your Punjabi Video Status creations, or to invite your friends and contacts to connect with our Service. We may also collect information about others if you use our Service to upload, share and/or distribute User Content that contains information about others, including their name, image and online contact information.
· Metadata: Punjabi Video Status collects metadata associated with User Content. Metadata typically consists of how, when, where and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content has been formatted. Users can add or may have added metadata added to their User Content including keywords posted with a photo or video, including names, geographical information, comments or other data. This makes your data more searchable and more interactive. However, the metadata may be accessible to others if you share the User Content with others or on third party social media sites.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the App, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to share your creations on the App with your contacts or social media sites. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the App, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
We automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our website or use our Service. When you visit the App, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric charactersto store limited information about the user of the device and is stored on your device. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to recognize your computer or device and tell us how and when the Services or website are used or visited, by how many people and to track movements within our website. Cookies also link to information regarding what items you have clicked or pages you have viewed. Cookies are also used to deliver content specific to your interest and to monitor website usage. It helps us to identify how our users use our services and so that we can continuously evolve and improve it. We use information collected from cookies to improve users’ experience and the overall quality of our services. If you are uncomfortable with cookies, you can decline cookies at any time by modifying your browser settings. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. You can set your browser to decline all cookies automatically or to prompt you for a response each time a cookie is offered.
When you access our App by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device (“Device ID”), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
We may collect and gather user contents (such as screenshots, match videos) you create,share,perform on the Punjabi Video Status to ensure the security,legality, civilization and health of the contents on our app.These contents will be stored in Punjabi Video Status.
In order to provide you with more high-quality, efficient products and services and improve your service experience, we may ask you to authorize the corresponding terminal device permissions in the following additional services we provide to you. We collect the following permissions and corresponding information following the criterion of minimal data collection with your consent:
· Camera permissions: for video shooting；
· Microphone permissions: for video shooting and editing；
· Read and write external memory card: for reading and writing files on external memory card for video editing；
·Answer phone call & Read call log permissions:for Verifying your mobile phone number and logging in with a third-party(TrueCaller);
· Receive notification messages: used to receive messages;
· Gets the current network status: to alert users whether they are currently using the mobile network or determine whether a user’s wifi network is available；
You can check the status of the above permissions in the system settings of your terminal device, and you can turn on or off any or all above permissions at your own discretion at any time. Please note that when you open any permission, it means that you authorize us to collect and use the personal information corresponding to the permission to provide you with the above corresponding services. Once you turn off any permission, it means that you cancel or revoke the authorization of the permission, and we will no longer continue to collect and use the corresponding personal information based on this permission, nor will we be able to provide you with the services corresponding to this permission. However, your decision to turn off the permissions will not affect the previous collection and use of information based on your previous authorization.
2. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Your Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
We may also share your personal information with:
· Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Punjabi Video Status, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
· Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services;
· Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a co-sponsored contest or promotion;
· Third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your Punjabi Video Status videos with your friends through email, SMS text, or various social media sites;
· The public at your request. If you interact with our site or app on social media, for example by tagging your videos #Punjabi Video Status on Instagram, that piece of User Content will be linked to Punjabi Video Status on our website or social media profiles and Punjabi Video Status may display your User Content publicly;
· Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
3. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the “unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, password or local area number requests, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the App, or technical and security notices.
Online Advertising and Tracking. We permit third parties, such as ad networks and analytics providers, to collect information about your use of our website over time, in order that they may display ads that may be relevant to your interests or provide us with enhanced demographic and analytic information about our users. Typically, the information we share with third party providers is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely “opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Following termination or deactivation of your account, Punjabi Video Status may retain information (including User Content) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. Please contact us at Punjabi Video [email protected] you wish to deactivate your account. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with others or with social media sites, nor can we remove cached content from search engines.
4. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Punjabi Video Status cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 12
Punjabi Video Status does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 12years or knowingly allow such persons to register for the App. The App and its content are not directed at children under the age of 12 years and use by any person who is 12 years and above but below the relevant age of consent must be done with the consent and supervision of their parent/legal guardian. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 12 years or without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 12 years, please contact us at Punjabi Video [email protected]
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Apps may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
7. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
8. CONTACTING US
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at Punjabi Video [email protected]
9. LAST REVISION DATE
This Policy was last revised on, and effective as of, September 18, 2020.